*Made to Order* Custom Fit
So many valves. So many configurations. Good thing you have our design team at your service. Contact us now to have Valve Managers custom made to fit your existing valves and pipes.
Applications, Integrations, & Remote Management
It is impossible to list the hundreds of ways out Tek devices can employed and integrated on a single website. Click here to go to out library page. Find How-to tips and links to a variety of helpful documents here.
“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”
– Ben Franklin
Whether the valve controls the flow of oil, gas, water, chemicals, or maple syrup… some valves just need to be locked and/or monitored. Tek Valve Managers allow business owners and managers to control and monitor access to many types of valves… and even better. Installing Tek Valve Managers is easy. They are designed to be installed without having to remove the valve, or take it out of service.
How can Valve Managers help you?
Valve Manager 1
- Acts as valve tamper sensor. If the valve is touched, you’ll know it.
- Lock or unlock the valve wheel or lever via a remote switch, keypad or access control system.
- Allows scheduled locking or unlocking of valve, or lock/unlock on alarm.
Valve Manager 2
- All of the above plus records data on the direction and degrees of rotation the valve was turned.
- Programmable. Set limits on direction or degrees of rotation.
- Alarm or alerts when rotation exceeds set limits.
Valve Manager 3
- All of the above plus remote and/or scheduled valve actuation.
- Can open/close valve when triggered by a security or environmental sensor.
- Can ensure safety and/or prevent equipment damage during extreme events (fire, flood, etc.)