At (10” x 8” x 4”), the TB-1 is a machine-mountable version. It has all the features of the TB-1.5, without the extra room in the enclosure for other vendor control and relay boards.
The TB1.5 is the workhorse model in the Power Manager Line. This larger (14" x 12" x 4") enclosure has a low-voltage partition suitable for holding a variety of other vendor control and relay boards.
For maximum safety (or code compliance), the TB-1.5L is equipped with a manual disconnect switch for Lockout/Tagout. The standard enclosure for the TB-1.5L is
(14" x 12" x 4")
Perhaps you require a little more (or less). The TEK Power Managers can be modified to meet your needs scenario. 600 volts? 200 Amps? Larger enclosures or more features on the boards? No problem!
“It is easier to prevent bad habits than to break them.” – Ben Franklin
What can help you avoid spending unnecessary dollars on wasted electricity and workman’s compensation lawsuits? Our TEK Box “power managers” were created to help business owners and managers to control and monitor access to higher voltage power circuits. Now you can prevent waste and accidents simply, by providing or denying power to equipment (or other circuits). You control the power. It’s there only at the times you specify, and for the individuals you authorize.
TEK Boxes can be controlled by almost any low voltage switch, contact or sensor. The list of devices include key switches, numeric keypads, timers, security and environmental sensors, video cameras, and any alarm or access control system.
Some of the great things these combinations allow you to do…
- Provide power only for individuals who present a valid key, code, proximity card, or biometrics.
- Provide equipment power only when a manager is present (e.g., only foreman has key or code).
- Supply equipment power on a schedule (e.g., Monday thru Friday, 8 AM to 4 PM).
- Log all usage events and receiving alerts or alarms on any undesired activity.
- Deny or provide power remotely (with the click of a mouse or tap of an app).
- Shut down power when an unauthorized person gets too close to a machine or process.
- Shut off power during periods designated for reduced power consumption.
- Cut power during extreme events to ensure safety and prevent equipment damage.
Partners for Install Integration & Remote Management
Our devices are easy to install and integrate, but if you are not in a “do-it-yourself” mood, feel free to click here for out list of devices monitoring/management partners. Already have a partner? We’ll be happy to support them.